2. Add the oil and butter to a heavy based pan and heat
3. Add the monkfish and quickly lightly brown all over then turn
down the heat and cook gently, when ready remove and keep warm.
4. Add the mussels to the pan, increase the heat and stir well
5. Add the lemon grass and ginger and stir well.
6. Add the chilli and saffron and cook a little before adding the cream
and cook until the mussels are open, then add the chopped chervil
and a squeeze of lime
7. When ready remove the mussels, reduce the sauce until it coats the
back of a spoon.
8. to serve place the mussels into a warm pot and the tail alongside.
Add the caviar to the sauce and coat over the monkfish tail.