Cajun Grilled Sturgeon Skewers
600g sturgeon cut into cubes
2tbsp olive oil
2tsp Cajun spice
1tsp fresh thyme chopped
Salt to taste
1 lemon cut into quarters
100g salad leaves
1tbsp extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
1. Place the surgeon cubes in a medium sized bowl, add the olive oil, Cajun spice and thyme, season with salt and leave to marinade for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat a BBQ or griddle pan.
3. Divide the sturgeon between 4 metal skewers.
4. Grill the skewers for 2 minutes on all sides or until the sturgeon is just cooked.
5. Serve with the lemon wedges, salad leaves and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
Click here to download this recipe